Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 05:37 PM   #7
Timon

Brand: Still Looking
State: California
THOR #2858
The Outlawrv.com site got update so here are photos of the 38RF interior. Personally now that I've see them I definitely prefer the 38RF over the 38RE.

I'm even more convinced that the HDTV needs to be moved to the other end of the dinette. The angle is too far off for good viewing not only from the sofa area but the drivers seat when it's turned. This one of two things I don't like, the other being the side-by-side RR. I'd rather see a French Door RR.

Since we have two large dogs the Dinette gives a lot more floor space when traveling than the Booth dinette on the 38RE. We'd just have to put the chairs in the bedroom or next to the wardrobe neither of which is a big deal.

The Theater seating can be replaced with the optional Sofa. I wish Thor has an optional free standing arm rest/cupholder/misc cubby that could set in the middle of the sofa like I've seen used on may coaches. I think my DW and I can make one if I can't fine someone that does customs.

It looks like they may have changed the table.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum