Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 10:42 PM   #3
Cantwell Troy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Alaska
THOR #16209
Thanks for the thoughts. There are not any small critters where I live to worry about. The fridge and furnace are side by side. The converter has 12v going out but I do not have 12v at the fridge or furnace.

There are no lights working on the fridge no matter where I set it. The RV has been is use for the last 3 months. The blower on my furnace does not come on until the furnace is lit. So no it does not come on. The air conditioner fan blows. Everything else works as it should. I turn off the shore power and the lights and all still work on 12v. I still think there must be a relay or fuse I am missing somewhere. When I turn the thermostat up I can hear the click in the furnace. So the thermostat is working.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum