Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 11:44 PM   #26
ThomasC

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: New Jersey
THOR #14485
I retired 4 years ago, made a purchase of a new 2017 thor windsport. I thought my husband and I would love it. I ordered everything I wanted, including th outside kitchen. First.....whatever could go wrong did. If you buy new, try everything. I mean everything. Because once you drive it away, the dealer will never do another thing. You are on your own. It took almost one year before we found all the things not connected, inoperative, no manuals or anything to refer to, etc. If I had to do again, I would buy used. I got a good deal, but now with all the problems this has caused, my husband does not have any interest or confidence in it. So, this may be the first time I ever made a bad decision to spend a whole lot of money. This one may be for sale soon!!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.