Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 02:43 AM   #27
jmoors

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Nevada
THOR #10862
Ws31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quint View Post
Wife and I are going from a 5th wheel to our first motor coach. We will be weekend worriers for about 3 years including various week vacations. Then retirement and plan on spending 2 or 3 months at a time in the rig traveling the great US of A.

Our offer is going to be low 90's. We were initially looking used, 1 or 2 years old, but they all seem to be priced within 10k of the 2020's so didn't make sense to us to buy used.

Any thoughts on this model:

Quality?
Value?
Reliability?
Other comparable models at same price point that are better value?

Etc

Thanks in advance.

We have a 2018 WS31 and love it. The only advice I want to give you is to join this Face Book page and ask all the questions you want. The group is for Thor Quantum owners and the largest number of owners have WS31's. It is the most popular model. With that being said, lots of the info isn't positive but it does give you an honest look at the RV's. As I said we love ours and have no remorse on our decision to own the WS31.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/455796911483742/

All the best,

John

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum