Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 01:03 AM   #3
Jarhead94

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: New Jersey
THOR #16233
Thanks Greg, I've been reading that and now realize I should have connected the two 12V batteries in parallel to create one large bank. What's confusing me is that the coach itself has two positive leads and two negative. I suppose, therefore, that what I should do is to connect the batteries in parallel, and then connect both positive leads to one batteries positive post and both negative leads to the other batteries negative post. Does that sound about right to you?

Last question, any idea how to gain access to the converter on a Thor Miramar? I'm pretty sure I tripped the breaker on the converter and need to reset it, but I can't find it.

Thanks!

Bill

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum