Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 12:33 AM   #1
bevedfelker

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2015 Vegas 24.1
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #2601
Axis/Vegas Specific Manual with Checklists

Several owners' threads in the forum have complained about the Thor manual being too generic and not being specific enough to Vegas & Axis.

I have developed (with the assistance of several contributors on the forum) a Axis/Vegas specific owners' manual. It contains more information about how specific systems and functions work. It shows the location (with pictures) of various cabling, plumbing, valves, etc. It has many tips, suggestions, and modification recommendations (with pictures) from forum contributors.

It has checklists for setup, tear down, getting ready at the beginning of the camping season, winterizing, sanitizing, equipping, what to pack, and an in-depth pre-delivery inspection checklist to use at the dealer's before accepting the unit.

I used my 2015 Vegas 24.1 as the model for developing the manual and checklists. Owners with other floorplans might have to modify some of the sections to fit their specific floorplan. The major difference will probably be the location of some items (like hot water tank bypass valves, low point drains, etc.) and specific production diagrams for waste systems, electrical, and plumbing.

The manual is written in Microsoft Word. Its format is 8.5" X 11" letter sized paper. It is approximately 62 pages long. The file size is approx. 5.5 meg.

Anyone who would like a copy, please send me a private message with your email address and I will forward it to you.

EDIT:

You can download the manual from the first post in this thread:

https://www.thorforums.com/forums/f1...nual-4961.html
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	manual.jpg
Views:	1613
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	917  
2015 Vegas 24.1 (E-350)
bevedfelker is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum