Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 08:43 AM   #11
GVP-The Boxcar Children

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2019 Aria 4000
State: Utah
THOR #15943
Saw something like this DECADES ago-try running a separate stand-alone ground wire from your rig to your trailer FIRST then plug in the harness. Even a pair of jumper cables would suffice for the test (Black to Black or Red to Red, of course). Sometimes the hitch mount and ball (or towbar) provides adequate ground between the two but often not.

As an aside, my 7-pin to 4-pin from my Georgetown Class A to my TOAD worked just fine when plugged in; however, it did not work with my new Aria-lights not firing and everything dead on the TOAD-once I added a jumper ground from the Aria to the TOAD every light worked as they should.
GVP

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum