Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 11:36 PM   #8
Golfbum18

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Hurricane 29M
State: Florida
THOR #9033
Quote:
Originally Posted by grlasnier View Post
Thanks for pointing out that plastic film may be on it. I checked and didn't see a plastic film on it. I have owned the vehicle for a couple of years, most of which I have spent in a hot dry climate. Perhaps the film was never removed and it melted. ?? I cleaned the lens with clean water and soft cloth. It seemed to improve somewhat. Generally, when it is sunny, the screen visibility is poor, whether on radio or back up camera. Is this normal for this unit?
Cameras only a few years old are no longer cutting edge and will "flair" when a bright light hits them, like the sun. Newer cameras take care of this somewhat.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum