Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 06:35 AM   #1666
gnach

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.4
State: California
THOR #6582
Closet shelving

I had some time to finish up my closet shelving mod. I used the Closet Maid 16" wire shelving from the Depot. I bought 3 pieces x 6ft. The top shelf is supported in the front by small shelf angle bracket and by coax cable supports in the back. Zip ties hold it to the front brackets. The cubby unit was cut to fit below the top. The sides fit up tight to the top shelf and are notched in front for the top shelf's lip and for the existing closet pole. Two shelves were cut from leftover side piece. The side were cut with the heavier 1/4" rods cut flush. The shelves were cut in between the small wire so the 1/4" rods are ~1/2" long and rest on the small wires (horizontal) on the side pieces. Zip ties were used to hold it all together. I used a reciprocating saw for all cuts.

Hellwig sway bars F&R, 235/85 Hankook ATM, alignment...HUGE!!!
Battery watering, 260watts Solar and BigFeets to make life easier.
gnach is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum