Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2019, 02:09 PM   #30
HaRVey

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo 33.2
State: California
THOR #12839
I and my friend's and family have all had issues over our lives with various home and RV power issues (lightning, tree branches shorting, transformer blow) where each have taken out every surge guard and everything that didn't have one. The same goes with shorted/melted puck adapters which are aren't built well enough to handle the 20 amp current through them and cheap 50 to 30 adapter with intermittent shorts causing low and high voltages and inverter errors.
The same goes with Modified Sign verses Pure Sign inverters, where the factory one damaged multiple devices.
I'm thankful that there are folks that may never have a problem but for me, I want to have at least one line of defense between me and a ruined vacation and expensive loss.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum