Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 02:26 PM   #1
PaulH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.2
State: Europe
THOR #9936
E350 wheel bearing

Hi all, hope you're out and about and enjoying the summer as we are. At the moment we're about 500 miles into a 2000 mile trip in France in our 15' Vegas 25.2, first stop, 6 nights near St Jean sea Monts. I've notice a noise coming from my drivers side front wheel and I think the bearing may be getting worn, it's only just done 23k miles, so hardly a high mileage. We're heading further south to Bordeaux then 10 days in Biscarrosse before heading back up for the ferry back to Ireland. The question is, do I lose sleep over the bearing just getting louder forget it and get it replace when we're home in 3 weeks ? I did mention a slight noise at speed to my mech, who gave her a full service last week, he said not to worry there's 1000's of miles left in it. Bear in mind in France we're probably the only Ford E350 Thor Vegas in the country and a bearing isn't going to be off the shelf....

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.