Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 04:18 PM   #4
javelin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
Maybe someone with your specific coach will advise on location of the level sensor unit.....assuming your Lippert jack system uses it. I would think that any "automatic" jack leveling system would have its own level sensor to determine electronically "what is level". I am attaching a schematic (from a Lippert Operations and Service Manual) which may not be what you actually have, but it might help you see how typical Lippert jack system components are wired. The level sensor unit (I call it that) which I pictured in a previous post is represented in the top left corner of this schematic. it looks like the control pad beside the driver chair is wired directly to this level sensor......so probably bad connection somewhere or a failed module perhaps? Sometimes the pins in connectors get pushed out of the connector and fail to make contact as they should.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	LCI Jack Wiring.jpg
Views:	3677
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	19701  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum