Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 11:53 PM   #6
MS60ocb

Brand: DRV
State: Texas
THOR #11383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummins12V98 View Post
If they had applied Construction adhesive that method would have been just fine. BUT I am betting dollars to donuts there is NO adhesive.
Just came from the Factory last week, My problem was a lack of Glue in the proper place. The proper assemble was place the glue, place material down and staple the material to hold until the glue sets. My case the glue was applied to the wrong area thus the glue had nothing to hold and the staples lost the battle again.

It seems to be a common problem. I had a previous problem with a drawer slide, it was attached to the wood. But the wood to wood connection no glue. Another case wood to wood connection with glue but not compression staples.. With over 20,000 miles I'm betting I have glue on fan base.
Clay

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum