Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 12:28 AM   #28
PS Cruisign

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 35SK
State: Arizona
THOR #14346
Or if you want to stop buying batteries, tending to distilled water, having to modify your charging system for AGMs, you can buy your last set of batteries. Lifepo4s. Lithium.

And be done with tending!.. For example, Battleborn ( I have no stake in them, just a happy customer), 100 AMP Lifepo4s are the same dimensions, only 27 pounds (yes that is correct), come with a Battery Managment System on the battery that makes them plug and play with your current charging system ie. Gen, Engine, solar, and are MADE IN AMERICA.. mostly. And with some tweaking, and a battery monitor, such as the Victron 702, you can get run them down to 20% state of charge, (say 12 volts equivalent which would quickly be a dagger in both lead and AGMs} which is incredible. Yep, they cost around 800 plus RV bucks but they will last longer than your RV will.

IMHO of course. I have them on my coach and my boat. Will never go back.

Cheers.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.