Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 06:04 PM   #9
morningglory

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Minnesota
THOR #2667
thank you!

thanks for all your help!

We did check all the normal stuff... pump on, water in tank... but there isn't a hint of water to the outside shower. I guess I was hoping there was a hidden valve someplace that everybody else knew about that we missed. Now I'm guessing that we have the same situation as bevedfelker describes... kinked, pinched feeds. Unfortunately, we put off all of this - again - until shortly before leaving on our 6 month trip south... and our dealership was very responsive until they got our check - then every question for the maintenance department seems to be an immense burden and nothing they could even consider looking at for months or more... so we will have to wait until next spring to ask them to fix it, with little hope they will respond positively.

but thanks again for your help in defining the problem!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum