Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 09:38 PM   #1
Jimmy124

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Texas
THOR #16173
Our first trip, it only had a few hiccups.

Hi all, my sister and I made our first trip and it was a hoot. I had not traveled in a motor home for over 15 year and my sister had never done the motor home thing. We picked a park about an hour from the house and took off for two days. This park had things to do if all went well and close to home if things didn't work out.
Day one, we set up the unit and all went OK. Debbie baked cookies to test the oven. We tested each system in the RV and ate real good. When we went to test the TVs we found we were not able to pick tune in any stations. We did not have WiFi so we use the laptop to play a movie on the TV.
All went well until we had to open the wine, we went old school with a manual cork screw. We had a blast and there was a mishap with the dump hose, think about Robin Williams in the movie RV.
Very good time and hope y'all got a good laugh.

Jim
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0429.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	104.5 KB
ID:	19800  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum