Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 11:24 PM   #1
Old Goat & Grace

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.6
State: North Carolina
THOR #16478
Smile New to RVing and our 2019 Axis 25.6

Hi all -
I've been lurking on the site reading all the great information and really love how helpful people are in the world. Restores faith in humanity!

We're from the NC mountains and planning to spend the winter in warmer climes (north Florida, maybe as far as Arizona). Love any helpful tips for newbies, and will always be grateful to the folks who helped us when we got our new rig on Wednesday and pulled in late in the day to an RV park in WV. They invited us for pizza and good company.

A problem we had fairly quickly is with our radio/navigation screen - it froze when I tried to adjust the volume as it was giving me directions. Good Sam Tech Support couldn't help me, and it was too late to call the Axxera company for help so will do that Monday morning. Has anyone else had this problem and have any thoughts? Its an AVM82NAV.

Also, I'd love to find footrests for the driver and passengers seats that I could attach to the bottom of the swivel chairs. Has anyone ever done that?

Big learning curve, and really happy to know all of you are out there to help us new to your world.

Thanks!
Grace & Mac

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.