Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 02:45 PM   #1
Gee Rving

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds
State: New Hampshire
THOR #16319
Unhappy Fridge not working on AC power

My wife and I are retired and we bought a used 2011 Thor Four Winds Class C RV from an elderly couple in Palm Harbor Fla. and drove it back to New Hampshire where we live. We were staying at a campground and realized the AC part of the fridge wasn't working so we just used the propane until we got back home. Right now it's parked and we are getting to leave in a month to do some full time RVing. If you don't mind me asking you some questions about my fridge I would appreciate that.
My propane works on the fridge but the AC doesn't. Its a Norcold. I tested the 2 fuses and they are fine. Just to be sure in case they switched the fuses out. what do the amperage suppose to be on the two fuses?One fuse is round and the other one is flat.
The GFI wasn't popped. I'm getting power from the fridge outlet.
Is there anything that I can do before I hire someone to fix it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum