Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2019, 02:39 AM   #1
bkterbush

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Michigan
THOR #16562
12 volt not charging

Sent a message to Thor about my 12 volt not charging when running the engine or when plugged in. Got this message in return...

"It sound to me as if the resettable breaker located under your forward-facing dinette seat has tripped. I’ve included a picture of it with this email. You are looking for the item on the right of the picture. It’s only about 1-3/4” long and 5/8” square and is screwed to the dinette base. Once you find this breaker, push the small black button on one of the ends (it’s pretty small and you won’t hear a click nor will it stick). Then go to the entry door, turn the battery disconnect off (or to storage), wait 4-5 seconds), then turn the switch back on. That should restore the house batteries to the rest of the house system."

I can't figure out what they are referring to. Should I be literally looking under that seat. They sent a pic, but it won't load.

Any advice would be great. Just feel like I need to be pointed in the right direction.

Thanks,
Brian

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum