Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 12:17 AM   #1
FrankT

Brand: KZ RV
Model: Sporttrek Touring 302VRB
State: Illinois
THOR #16579
Venture 302VRB They Got Me!

Just purchased a new Venture 302VRB. I was impressed with their design, build and look. I thought I was pretty clever crawling around and looking into every nook and crevice. Even climbed up to the roof for a look.

Had it a week and was having fun. The weather was clear. Then the rain came. On Friday didn't understand why there was moisture in the bathroom skylight. Climbed up and put on a Maxx Air2 and discovered not 1 but 2 cracked skylights (It comes with 2). The cracks were on the base the kind you get when you screw too tight on thin plastic.

The living room skylight was utterly shredded. I attached a picture. I have to wait until Tuesday to find out where we go from here. Oh and it rained last night (I wasnt expecting) and started dripping inside.

I eternabonded both (after taking pictures). Tested it with water hose and it seemed to do well. So this is something I am very mad about. This should have been caught because it leaks.

Also I am on a seasonal site so moving back and forth not easy.
To be continued...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0429.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	20017  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.