Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 07:03 PM   #1
David & Diane

Brand: Still Looking
State: Alabama
THOR #5803
Question Possible Bad Check Valve or Inside Monitor

I have a steady water leak out of the "VENT" on the Anderson Valve Distribution Panel. The leak is only if the Anderson valve is in the "City Fill" position and only when the indoors fresh water tank fill monitor is over 65%.

DRV thinks its the Anderson Valve. I see no leaks on the rear of the valve assembly or the valve fittings. I think it might be the check valve or the inside the RV fresh water tank monitor lying about the fresh water tank level. I get a steady stream of water out of VENT when the monitor reads 88% or more and decreasing to no water out of VENT when the monitor is down to about 65% or less. Could I be unintentionally overfilling the fresh water tank because the inside tank level monitor is lying?

I get no water into the fresh water tank except when the valve is in the city fill position.

Does anyone know where I can find the check valve? Does anyone have any other ideas?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.