Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 07:29 PM   #16
Silas

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Connecticut
THOR #16509
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Breeze View Post
1200w and 4x200 takes up a lot of space. What's your rig, if you don't mind me asking?
Not realy that is on my now old 2009 Springdale 303bh TT the batteries fit nicely under the sink along with the inverter and the rest, 12x 100w panels fill the roof. My battery vendor (Victron) actualy has a new version of my 200ah comming out they dropped nearly half the weight and a bit physically smaller. No need to vent or maintain so a few feet back in a cabinet is fine.

New rig is a 2015 35sb still working on where things will go I fly down to drive it back in a week. Expect that will add a second 3kva inverter and alternator while reusing the rest. Have all winter to deal with that.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum