Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 11:33 PM   #1
EarlyRV

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: Montana
THOR #16625
Togo Roadlink C2 Question

I am interested in getting the Togo Roadlink C2, but I have some unusual questions that I need some help with. We are in rural Montana and have terrible Internet options. Hypothetically , I would like to get one for the MH, that I could use for the house when I am home. I am not particularly knowledgeable about hooking things like this up, but I have a potential plan and I would like your input.

- - Build some sort of mount point that gets permanently mounted to the MH and one for the house. This is so I don’t have to keep attaching it to and detaching it from the roof itself.
- - Buy a power converter for the house that this can plug into to provide it with 12V power. The converters I was looking at have a way of using a plug-in connector. Not sure of the name of the plug-in connector.
- - Add that connector to the power wire for the Roadlink.
- - Add that type of connector to my MH.

This would allow me to move the Roadlink back and forth as needed. I know that it is not what Togo and AT&T intended, but I am very sick of data capped satellite and 1.5Mbps DSL. What do you think?

Thanks for any help,
Early

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.