Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 03:12 AM   #10
pmorris92223

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: California
THOR #13710
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfprice View Post
So I called the cg and no group rates for two reasons. They already have a group there and group rates need to be set up before making reservation. So that's out.

They have a bbq area that must be reserved. Its a first come first served deal. She said if we want to do a group bbq someone, me most likely, need to come to the office first thing in the morning and reserve it $20 deposit that is refunded if the area is cleaned up by the group. I don't see this being a problem.

So as a group we need to decide if we want to do this and which day

My opinion which does mean much is we do it on Sunday night

We can change the breakfast at my site to Saturday morning.

Any thought on this????

Ill check with the three or four people who don't visit the forum much and see what they think.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Jerry
Okay, Sunday sounds good for the bbq and DW(Katee) and I are still planning Sunday continental breakfast for the group.
Paul

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum