Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 03:07 PM   #15
Metalgator

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 35.3
State: Florida
THOR #6451
I reached out to Thor about my leak. I told them Camping World couldn't fix the issue. They suggested taking it to another dealer that is actually local to me. This dealer sells Miramars and I tried to give them the first shot when we were shopping but I had a negative experience with them. They are now under new ownership now so I called them this morning.

They told me they were backed up with motorhomes that were leaking and that they hadn't been successful at fixing the leaks so they were sending motorhomes back to the factory to be repaired! They then told me to call Thor. I explained to them that I had reached out to Thor and Thor told me to bring it to their dealership. The tech then told me I should just call a mobile repair tech. What a waste of time! I am going to bring the motorhome to my house this weekend and try caulking every place I can see. If I wouldn't lose my butt ($$$) I would trade this in on something else. I can't enjoy using it now as every trip I worry about rain.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.