Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 12:57 AM   #1
TimmyB

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Fleetwood Bounder 35P
State: Florida
THOR #15054
Is it possible to flip a camera image?

I set up my 24.1 with a new monitor which can display one to four cameras at the same time. Everything is working properly except for one detail: the side mirror cameras (#2 and #3) show up flipped in the wrong direction. This is REALLY disconcerting, as you might imagine, especially if you see the car going in the proper direction on camera 1, but the opposite direction in the other two!

The monitor settings allow me to flip the image vertically and horizontally, but it is a GLOBAL setting, meaning it applies to ALL cameras equally, not one by one. So, if I flip the image, #2 and #3 are now correct, but my main rear-view camera is wrong.

This is what I see in my right side mirror:

This is what I see in my right side camera:

Does anyone know if there is a hardware option that would allow me to mirror a camera input? I would only need one, as I could change the global setting and simply put the fix on camera #1.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.