Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 02:33 PM   #5
omar1951

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Outlaw 29H
State: New York
THOR #15098
But the warranty is up, I believe, unless it's 5 year and 60000 miles for the emissions system. And the other problem is the only local Ford dealer that will do any work on my rig has told me in the past that they may have to have the vehicle for up to 6-8 weeks because they only have one lift capable of handling the RV, so when they get something to fill that lift, they leave it on there until they get the parts they need to fix it. Hence my remark in the previous post about snotty service reps. I truly believe that was a tale told to me because the RV was still under warranty when I first took it to them. No sense in them looking at something that they may have to repair at no cost. But thanks for the tip about replacing the filler myself. I will look for the part on-line.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.