Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 02:56 PM   #5
Thor29.3inAZ

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 29.3
State: Washington
THOR #6025
Thank you all for your comments. To answer a couple of the "Use/Store" switch. It seems to work fine. When I click it to "store" everything shuts off as it has sense new. When it is on "use" everything works. The only thing that drew my attention to the battery appearing not to be working was the interior light would flicker and then dim. In the past I could start the generator and you would here a click after 10 sec and then everything would be working. Checking the battery status would show full lights and the refer would default to using the electricity not propane. Shore hook up would show battery status full and the light were bright. You could here the fan come on for the converter (I believe) and all systems would work. Now the only time all this all works is when I start the engine. At first I thought there might be a bad relay somewhere but all the ones that I know of have not tripped. To include a 50 amp. I have a extended warranty so I may just take it in and save myself the headache of trying to chase the issue.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum