Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 12:57 PM   #8
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by daver35 View Post
Well the design leaves a little too much space away from the wall when open from where they have the pivot point because they want to keep the mattress off the ground. if you are ok or know of a friend that has a mig welder you could modify the frame to not only allow for the two apposing beds but also to make the frame be around the fuel fill tube?

The frame set up was worth the money because it came with everything. even straps to hold down the mattress when not in use. the slats work nice. the bed frame ends are bolted together so it's not like you have this enormous contraption to take somewhere if you had all your measurements already. Good luck. Hope you get it figured out!
That's a good idea. I didn't want to have to pay all that money for two frames only have to cut and weld but that may be the answer if the frames are good quality. I would like

It would be nice to have a real bed... especially two twins to make a king. We do like the size of two sofas together but it is far from a good bed.

We removed the jackknife sofa in the living room and replaced it with the RecPro recliners so we use the bed in the garage. After we pull the Spyder out my wife turns it into a master suite with a carpet and curtains over the ramp etc.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum