Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 10:17 PM   #2
TimmyB

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Fleetwood Bounder 35P
State: Florida
THOR #15054
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAWeems View Post
Hello all, this is our first post. We are considering getting a 2019 27.7 Vegas. We have been told different things from different dealers so I thought I would ask those who actually own one. Exactly how do you operate the electronic stabilizers? We have been told:
it is a push of a button to level
You have to use a hand crank because they are scissor type Jack's
That it doesn't have a stabilizer/leveling system at all
That you push a button to stabilize it but it doesn't necessarily level it

What exactly do you have to do to use it and how good is it?
We have a 2019 24.1, so I am hoping it's close enough for this.

First, stabilizers are not levelers. They simply keep the coach steady while you are parked.

Second, they are located in the very rear of the vehicle, one on each side. They are operated on your Lippert control panel, which is right at the door on my unit. They can also be operated by the OneControl app, which is a really nice feature if your control panel takes a dive.

On the 24.1, the stabilizing jacks are an option. We have it on ours, even though we really didn't want/need it. It just happened to be on the unit that we were purchasing. Haven't used it, as we have the BigFoot leveling system added.

Hope this helps.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum