Old 09-19-2019, 08:20 PM   #15
UAV

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude XG32
State: Colorado
THOR #16507
Quote:
Originally Posted by PictureTheSouth View Post
Powerball plays heavily into our retirement plans. Only thing I don't like on the XG32 floorplan is lack of outdoor kitchen. SV34 has that, but I don't like the cab TV placement and king bed takes more space than necessary. Definitely don't want a bunkhouse model - kids and grandkids might want to move back in :-D
That is funny. We liked it because we did not need an outdoor kitchen area...although I thought about putting in a small washer/dryer combo in there.

Wife wanted to go as short as possible. We narrowed it down to another Leisure Van, a smaller class A or the Magnitude.

In the end, the Magnitude won out...LTVs are nice but just a little too small. Class A's just don't do much for me unless one spends big bucks.

In the end, I just want an RV that is built well, has a floorplan we like and which is large enough for just the two of us...and maybe a third on a very rare, special, once in a blue moon time.

Hopefully the Magnitude will fit the bill.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.