Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 01:42 AM   #16
Dsweet

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 25.3
State: Texas
THOR #16640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsweet View Post
Just purchased a 25.3 Vega with the Winegard TOGO Roadlink C2 installed. when setting it up the system crashed and now has the login locked up. When calling AT&T there does not seem to be anyone that has knowledge of the "AT&T Connected RV Annual Unlimited Plan" which is a yearly $360 payment. If anyone has a contact for this plan please post it.
The unit works well as a wifi extender and I feel being mounted on the roof it will be a great 4G LTE device.
Just an update to my installation . I was able to contact the RV Data department at 800-331-0500 asking for “mobility Air Stream”, they could not clear up the error but were able to delete the account that had been set up and had my unit locked to that account. At that point I was able to replace the SIM card and set up a new account on a computer using the url byasession.att.com.
This set up went normally and the device works great. Took much patience but was worth it for the price of the plan for unlimited data.
Current Coach - 25.3 Vegas - TOGO RoadLink C2 -
Previous Coach - American Tradition 42P
Dsweet is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum