Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2019, 05:44 AM   #8
Jevad

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 30D
State: New Jersey
THOR #13701
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducksface View Post
I'm looking at your running board/house connection on the rearward side of the cab.
I'd bring it through the filler panel between the cab and running board, along the house body and be done..
You'll never step on it and you'll never drag it.
One hole drilled through that filler piece, and 50 bucks at the muffler shop.
For the little money a muffler shop charges I doubt I'd do this myself.

And really consider just bringing it straight out. What are the chances of running the generator with the slide out, and whats the cost of one of the generator snorkel things if it does become a problem when the slide is out?
Agreed, not quite liking the bring it straight out the side, 1. it would be UNDER the slide (which would undoubtedly draw fumes into the coach). 2. it doesnt really solve my problem as the exhaust drops straight down from the Gene and going straight out the side would mean the whole exhaust would drag as the midpoint of the wheelspan.

Thanks for your thoughts.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.