Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2015, 07:55 PM   #1
Cindy1021

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Texas
THOR #3134
Unhappy 2013 Thor Hurricane 34F huge nightmare!!!

May 2013 we purchased the Thor Hurricane 34F...after many years of towing campers we were ready to step it up... We had a year of traveling ahead of us and homeschooling our teenagers... It has been nothing but a nightmare...
Within the first 30 days, slide and electrical problems and it never stopped...
Leaks, heater wired wrong, TVs didn't work correctly, generator issues, wipe motor issues, hydraulic hose repairs, jack repairs, steering repairs, door lock replacement. But now we are replacing the slide motors for the fourth time... The RV guy working on it basically said you will be replacing these all the time. The design is wrong... And will never really work for this super slide...
I'm only mentioning the things off the top of my head... The list is never ending...$100,000 mistake! So now I'm filling out the paperwork for the lemon law here in Texas because of the slides... We have contacted Thor multiple times and never a return call. Now the coach is not useable for trips because of the slide... Oh I should also mention when last extended it basically dropped down from the coach and we had to manually push it in... Manually pushing it in we have done more than once...but now it's coming away from the coach....
This is more than disappointing... My husband is military so his schedule is never the same... So I'm happy to have feedback about this matter...
Very unhappy in Texas...
Cindy

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.