Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Enough.
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 06:48 PM   #1
Sam54

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 35C
State: Texas
THOR #8460
Red face Enough.

Well after three years of constant problems, I said goodbye to my 2016 Hurricane 35C and Smart Car toad. I wasn't prepared for the freqency of poor construction failures and decided to try another manufactures product (a small Class C with NO slideouts and hopefully minimizing the things to go wrong). Will miss the roomyness of the coach but in the end between the slides, levelers, A/C, frig, awning, and other misfunctions, it was just too much for me. Now I can park in the lot across the street, saving $300 a month in parking, with half the payment and one less vehicle to insure. Hopefully they'll be some kind of real quality control implimentedin this industry where it doesn't take two years to work the bugs out of a new product. wish me luck with the new 24' er.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.