Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Enough.
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 07:44 PM   #5
jtyphoid

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Aria 3401
State: Arkansas
THOR #12542
Quote:
Originally Posted by jannnda View Post
It is frustrating. We picked up our new Hurricane 31Z last October. I found it so strange that the dealer told me that the first thing I should do is take it in for a front end alignment. I thought to myself “the first thing I need to do is get something fixed “?? This is a strange industry. Most people feel the norm is “things are going to break/need to be fixed” even though it’s a brand new unit. Don’t get me wrong, we are having a ton of fun. But after a year we are already looking for something that has better quality. It’s not easy to find.
Your last sentence is sad but so true. Unfortunately, I don't see the situation changing unless demand slacks off significantly or an offshore competitor makes a big push to enter the US market (like the Japanese did with automobiles).

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum