Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Enough.
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 09:27 PM   #7
Beau388

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
Quote:
Originally Posted by jannnda View Post
It is frustrating. We picked up our new Hurricane 31Z last October. I found it so strange that the dealer told me that the first thing I should do is take it in for a front end alignment. I thought to myself “the first thing I need to do is get something fixed “?? This is a strange industry. Most people feel the norm is “things are going to break/need to be fixed” even though it’s a brand new unit. Don’t get me wrong, we are having a ton of fun. But after a year we are already looking for something that has better quality. It’s not easy to find.
Thor MC keeps statistics on every coach returned to the dealers or factory for warranty, as well as parts they supply to dealers using the VIN. The average warranty cost (so far) per coach for plant 750 is just over $800 for the model year 2016. Thor MC makes it difficult to find the exact number.

For my coach, the total warranty cost has been $45 to show me where power port fuse was located, replace it and to connect an electric wire to the water heater relay. This was all done by MHSRV in 30 minutes with out an appointment. 27,000 miles and 45 months of happy RVing.
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.