Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 02:08 PM   #27
Mike from Alabama

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane
State: Alabama
THOR #14362
Kitchen faucet in 31Z

The very first trip in our 2018 31Z we noticed a small drip from the MH. The kitchen faucet was leaking and I had to turn the water off for the rest of the trip. I replaced it with a curved neck faucet from a local Marvins supply.
It is a tight space, but the basin and faucet wrenches will work. The worst part is laying on your back under the cabinet. I added cut off valves in the lines so I can turn it off next time. The original faucet has leaking where it was molded together and was not repairable. The dealer did reimburse me for the faucet. You either need to be a handyman or have access to unlimited funds to own a motor home. If I had carried mine the 100 miles to the dealer and left it there every time a problem occurred, we would not have been able to go anywhere. A house on wheels, shakes rattles and rolls and things loosen up with time. You never know what you will find behind the walls. I recently removed a small panel in the compartment where you can put your satellite receiver so I could run another cable dedicated for the sat receiver. I discovered the splitter for the tv system down in the wall. Always wondered where it was, now I know. And all the cables were loose.
Mike from Alabama is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.