Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Alignment
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2019, 03:39 PM   #18
Davie200

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #15962
After three alignments tire rotations numerous weight shift all to no avail FCCC said shim it up from 5.4 to 6.0 on right side. Ok. This worked. She steers straight. WOW. It's a miracle. A manufacturer problem not alignment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete'sMH View Post
Not all alignment issues result in pulling to one side or other readily apparent issues. It has to be checked out properly. Obviously loading your stiff won’t change the toe or probably the castor but I can see how it might affect the camber some. In any event, it’s STILL your responsibility to get it done whether you pay for it after delivery or you persuade the dealer to do it before. Personally I’d rather take it to a proper independent alignment shop and spend the $125 to have it checked. And if I’m going to do that I might as well get it loaded first. Whatever way works best for you is fine just really recommend you make sure it’s done.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.