Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 09:24 PM   #1299
Dennis123

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Compass 23TK
State: Indiana
THOR #10919
Quote:
Originally Posted by carver Gary View Post
I can only find the drain from the water holding tank in my Gemini, to winterize are there other low level water drains or bypass valves?
That was the only drain valve I was able to find when I winterized for the first time last year. I read that a little liquid left in the fresh, gray, and black tanks will not cause an issue if they freeze. It got to 30 below here last winter at which point I was thinking, I hope I did it right, but all was well come spring. I blew out the lines with air and pumped antifreeze through the lines when I did mine. I appreciated that everything was easy to get to and a bypass was already in place to get the antifreeze pumped through the lines. Winterizing was a fairly simple task.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum