Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 10:24 PM   #17
Micky/John

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Citation 24ST
State: Wisconsin
THOR #7565
He He yes our lock in was not pretty. No one in the campground but us. DW managed to get out passenger window to get to tool box but didn't help. She managed to get picnic table to window to get dog out before taking off and get back in. Had just enough cell service to find someone in the area that might be able to help us. But we needed to gas up to make the drive, so the funny/sad part was pulling into a gas station and trying to get someone to help us fill our gas tank because we couldn't get out of our MH HA HA even I couldn't believe what I was asking someone to do. Everyone kept trying the door and we kept saying NO the door won't open. People were very Leary so they went and got the gas station manager and he was very nice, kind of smiled and laughed, took our credit card through the window and filled our tank. When we got to the service place we had to call and tell them that we were in the parking lot and they came out with a ladder and came into the MH. They fixed it enough so that we could exit and enter and just use the dead bolt. When we got home we contacted Thor and they sent us a new lock. Make sure it is the right metal by checking that a magnet sticks to it. Not an experience I want to do again!!!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.