Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 02:30 PM   #6
Micky/John

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Citation 24ST
State: Wisconsin
THOR #7565
Thanks Jamie, yes we do realize that but my main problem is I have never become comfortable driving the Vegas, and I've tried, but the cab noise and instability I feel when I drive it stresses me out. With my husband not able to drive as much anymore, and we really still want to keep RVing, we have to get something I feel the most comfortable driving. When we drove the Synergy those couple of days it was like night and day for both of us. We just felt less stressed and easier driving. We could actually go faster than 60 or 65 and still feel comfortable. And yes we upgraded the Vegas with front and rear stabilizers and bump stops and safeT Plus, which helped some. Although we loved the Vegas I guess our needs and wants out of RVing have changed in these last 3 years.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.