Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 08:52 PM   #1
bjones62

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Citation 24SS
State: Arkansas
THOR #16991
Citation Sprinter Brake Fuse Location

Had a blown fuse on my 2017 Citation, neither Thor nor Mercedes could point me to the simple location of the fuse. Couldn't find in posts here either so I had to discover on my own. Let me save you the trouble.
1. Blown Fuse from faulty trailer connector.
2. Fuse Location - Under Drivers Seat
3. Three Red In Line Fuses 1-7.5amp 2-15amp

To get to them
1. Remove drivers seat - they are to short to pull out of the trap door on side of the fuse box. Four star shaped bolts, 7/16 socket will fit them.
2. Lean seat back to access fuses on the back side of seat base.
3. Check all three fuses, only one of mine was blown and it controlled the Brake/Blinker lights for rear of coach as well as the trailer connector.

Good Luck - Neither Thor nor Mercedes were helpful and actually had it in for repairs at both and neither would even look claiming it was the others responsibility.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum