Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 01:05 AM   #2
Mr.Good

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Newmar Ventana LE
State: Tennessee
THOR #16834
That location seems odd to me. My 2017 Thor Citation 24SS came with original MB manuals. One is the Fuse locations manual. There is one MB original fuse panel on the left of the driver's foot well right by the hood release lever. A small twist latch, removes the panel. The other easily accessed fuse panel is a small plastic door in the outside base of the driver's seat. I took the seat off once, looking for a blown fuse for the backup lights. They don't come on when you shift into reverse. Thor Tech Support suggested a relay under the driver's seat. I didn't want to wrestle with getting the seat put back a second time, so I took it to the MB dealer, yesterday. No answer from them, yet. They were swamped with Sprinters in for service.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.