Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 06:49 PM   #17
Lt Keefer

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 29M
State: Texas
THOR #11781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billr580 View Post
Something to watch, Ford has "truck" centers and "heavy" truck centers. Your Class A will only be addressed in a "heavy" truck center. In my area there is only one and they won't make an appointment, it is literally first come, first serve which is pretty crappy of Ford. I took mine over with what I thought was an appointment and was told I'd have to leave it for at least 3 days, just to get checked out. When I asked them why I couldn't make an appointment just to get it done, I was told "truckers" pay cash and are way more profitable than warranty work on my RV. NICE TO KNOW.
In my area we have two regular Ford dealers that have the facilities to work on Class C motorhomes and one of those will work on Class As. Both of these dealers sell medium duty Ford trucks so they have the facilities. Almost all businesses will put cash customers in front of warranty dealers. Cash is still king.
Lt Keefer is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.