Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 06:29 AM   #16
richwindsport

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Illinois
THOR #1721
Replaced couch info

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16ACE27 View Post
The bottom seat swings up and the bracket rotates below it to support it. You will then have a bare hard area that the air bed that was originally supplied with the coach to lay on. It's slightly bigger than a twin bed and smaller than a full bed. When we used it in our ACE we used a 6 inch foam mattress that we could roll up and put on the master bed when not in use.

We eventually replaced that couch with a dual reclining love seat as that couch is extremely uncomfortable.
Please provide info in the dual reclining love seat. I have looked at a number of suppliers and could not fine any that would fit the width and length space. I would need to remove the all of the "L" couch and rewire the location of the electrical convertor so there would be room to climb into the driver seat. The length issue is where open the recliner would come to the small inland by the entry door. I have a 2015 27k windsport. May be the floor plan has change with this year's model. Rich

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum