Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 12:03 PM   #51
ournextstop

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo
State: Florida
THOR #2248
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbglassman View Post
When I click on this link I get a server error. Is there another link to the installation manual showing al the wiring details? I'm getting ready to replace my 212T (which has a blank screen & I can't determine the problem)with the 215N.
http://www.jensenmarinedirect.com/do...ers_manual.pdf
Thanks
I just clicked on the link in the first post and it took me right to the ASAEcectronics.com website and the 215 there so you might want to try again. The link you provided took me to a Jensen Marine site and the 404 you mentioned.
Here is the link from my view of it.
JENSEN JRV215N AM/FM/DVD/USB/SXM Bluetooth® stereo with navigation

And thanx tbglassman for bringing this thread to my attention. I have been considering replacing the 212 since we got this RV several months ago! This thread is golden for that.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum