Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 10:50 PM   #3
ColonelH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tuscany 38SQ
State: Florida
THOR #16328
Quote:
Originally Posted by lwmcguire View Post
Well are you sure you have hydronic heated floors? going to have to post more info however be sure you have both thermostats calling for heat in the basement and that is a good start to warming up floors. since we don't have heated floors but do have polished porcelain tile we kick the heat up a bit down below and it works pretty well
Thank you for the response. After checking our system and options, I believe we do not have heated floors, though they are polished porcelain. So I turned up the bay area heat.
BREAK
Though the floors are not as cold the bay temperature does not get up to the thermostat setting. So I checked to insure the bay vents are open. No vents, but there is a unit mounted to the ceiling in the center of the bay area that has fans. I'm not sure what it is, but I think it's for the heating and cooling of the bay. If so, obviously it's not working.
Your thoughts?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.