Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2019, 03:32 PM   #13
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
Punchline:
I would appreciate all of my mod posts to be second guessed and improved upon by any of the 700 people who stop by for a look. I have a narrow set of skills to apply. We will all benefit from a scope wider than mine.

Now my standard verbosity:

It is technically upside down, but unless someone wants to drill a hole in their outside wall to install the seperately purchased intake, upside down is about the only way to do the install near the top of the tank(the coach floor is directly on top of the black tank in all but few coaches), and I'm keeping it simple using off the rack standard fittings.

I try to make sure my posts are indicative, not dictatorial...just a seed of thought....
I'll spark an notion, sparked rv owner will take a look, and adapt to their circumstance with their own adapted notions,just like you helpfully did.

I should have been more clear:
The tornado kit comes with a six foot(ish) long piece of hose that is easily adjusted for length and has a mount for attaching it to the coach. The stuff I used is not needed at all.
The right way to do this would be to use the hoses supplied, then the y which will hook directly to shore water.

So, thanks for input and betterment. I expect it, yet seldom get it. I look at a forum like a community. Your contribution is one I seldom see yet I expect dozens on each of my posts.

I'm hoping this community will come together with additions/edits/contributions to my projects... But I think it is in vain I wait.

I sure don't post these things for my benefit(actually I do. The benefit I hope for is what you typed, an improvement or path change presented.)

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum