Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 03:45 PM   #9
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
Dave.... thanks a million for this information!!!!! I just passed it onto my Customer Service Rep.

My camera / sensor is mounted high on the windshield of my Super C behind the camera display where the rear view mirror would be mounted.

This morning it was going crazy with collision alerts and no one was in front of me. But it was still dark and I was on a narrow two lane road heading to Thor's service center. There was a lot of on coming traffic with headlights on so what you say makes a lot of sense.

Your information may just have saved me a couple days sitting here while they try to figure out what's wrong. Both Thor and my dealer have admitted they are still learning about it and trying to get up to speed. Hopefully they will take your information and start there.

I will keep you posted.... Chris
Looking at pictures of the Magnitude the overhang is similar to what I have on the Accolade and maybe a little greater. Moving the sensor/camera down to the bottom center of the windshield will probably correct your issues.

On the picture the cross at the top was the original mounting location and you can see where they had to mount the sensor on the bottom.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mobile eye 1a.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	133.4 KB
ID:	21292

On this picture you can actually see part of the overhang (black strip under the visors)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mobile eye 2a.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	124.9 KB
ID:	21293

Hopefully the info will help them straighten out your issues.

And to think I was going to clean the inside of the windshield yesterday and ran out of daylight.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.